Paint the Mall Pink!
Thursday, September 18, 2014
Posted by: LocalShops1
What: Paint the Mall Pink, a community engagement event focused on Breast Cancer Awareness and Women's Health & Wellness
Where: Tyrone Square Mall, St. Pete
When: Thursday, Oct. 2, from 5 to 8 pm
Overview: Local health & wellness-related businesses invited to participate as vendors. Cost is $100 (plus 7% sales tax, for a total of $107).
Important things to consider:
-- 8-foot skirted table and 2 chairs are included. The mall also provides sign with your name and "LocalShops1" member affiliation.
- NO banners or pop-ups. Your products and promotional materials can only be on the table.
- Vendors may showcase AND sell.
- The mall is distributing swag bags to the first 250 guests. Vendors may contribute item for the bag (coupons, samples, fliers) but items must be received by Friday Sept 26.
- Required: Certificate of Insurance with Tyrone Square listed as the Additional Insured and Certificate Holder. Very small businesses might be able to have that requirement waived, but it's on a case-by-case basis.
- Payment in form of check due by Oct. 1. Corporate policy requires that spot is offered as a lease, so there will be a lease agreement for the three-hour event. You will need to provide legal name, DBA, address and phone number
- Yes, two businesses may split a table, but payment must be received as one single check of $107.
- Direct sales welcomed, but Scentsy and Origami Owl spots have already been claimed.
For more information email Ester Venouziou at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll put you in touch with the Tyrone Mall representative.