Posted By LocalShops1,
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
| Comments (0)
Our vision is to make the arts accessible to all.
Creative Clay, whose mission is to provide expressive, educational and vocational opportunities in the arts for people with obstacles to arts access, has a lot coming up this summer. The nonprofit serves people with developmental, physical and emotional disabilities, as well as people in healthcare settings, children, veterans, and provide outreach art experiences in our community. The organization is at 1114 Central Ave., St. Petersburg. Here are some of the upcoming highlights. Visit creativeclay.org for more information.
- "Baseball on My Mind" exhibit extended at Creative Clay's Good Folk Gallery, through Aug. 5.
- Creative Clay activities at Pride in the EDGE, 9 am to 7 pm June 25, include music, portraits and artist trading cards. Discounts on all retail items.
- Paintings at the Egypt Exhibit at the St. Petersburg Museum of History, permanent display.
- Creative Clay artistan work on display at the Museum of Fine Arts Store 255 Beach Drive N.E., St. Petersburg.
- July 11 opening, Creative Clay artist Ali V.'s solo exhibit, "Mayan Summer," at Strands of Sunshine, #8 6 Street N., St. Petersburg, through Aug. 29.
News, Sales & Events
LocalShops1 features business news, including member events and promotions, as a free service. LocalShops1 is a coalition of hundreds of independently owned businesses and tens of thousands of energetic shoppers with the mission of advocating, promoting and offering support services to companies throughout Tampa Bay. Founded in August 2008, LocalShops1 is the region's most active voice for small businesses.
This post has not been tagged.