Big news from St. Petersburg power couple Sarah and Raphael Perrier. The owners of Kahwa Coffee are opening three new locations, one right off Fourth St N in St. Petersburg, on 38th Ave N; another in Westchase in Tampa; and the third in downtown Sarasota. All three shops are expected to be open by the end of July.
Kahwa offers specialty coffees, pastries and more. The company, recently named the official coffee company for the Tampa Bay Rowdies, was started in 2006 and has seven other locations throughout St. Petersburg and Tampa:
- 475 2nd Street North, St Petersburg
- 204 2nd Avenue South, St Petersburg
- 701 6th Avenue South, Bayfront Medical Center, St Petersburg
- 1631 4th Street N (at Bob Lee's Tire Company), St Petersburg
- 400 North Ashley Drive (Rivergate Tower), Tampa
- 808 North Tampa Street (The Element Building), Tampa
- 3928 W. Henderson Blvd, Tampa
You can follow along the coffee fun -- and info about even more locations, as we're sure they're coming soon! -- at Kahwa's Facebook page.
News, Sales & Events
LocalShops1 features business news, including member events and promotions, as a free service. LocalShops1 is a coalition of hundreds of independently owned businesses and tens of thousands of energetic shoppers with the mission of advocating, promoting and offering support services to companies throughout Tampa Bay. Founded in August 2008, LocalShops1 is the region's most active voice for small businesses.