Jessi's Restaurant, 8331 66th St N in Pinellas Park, is hiring servers.
"At Jessi’s there is pride in every meal, from our made-from-scratch menu to our beautiful restaurant," owner Jason Sulisufay says. "We know that people are our greatest resource and we now have amazing opportunities for individuals with passion and perfection to join our team."
Benefits include flexible scheduling, free employee meals, employee discount after hours dining & more. To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Server ensures all guests are provided with prompt and friendly service. The Server describes menu items, assists guests in making food and beverage selections, takes and rings in orders, delivers food and beverages, processes payments, and assists fellow team members to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Requirements and working conditions:
• Two years experience in a full-service restaurant preferred.
• Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive.
• Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
• Must be able to handle multiple tables & large parties.
• Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Basic math skills.
• Ability to work effectively within a team.
• Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
• Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. as needed.
• Ability to balance plates on arm
• Continuous use of hands and arms.
• Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
News, Sales & Events
LocalShops1 features business news, including member events and promotions, as a free service. LocalShops1 is a coalition of hundreds of independently owned businesses and tens of thousands of energetic shoppers with the mission of advocating, promoting and offering support services to companies throughout Tampa Bay. Founded in August 2008, LocalShops1 is the region's most active voice for small businesses.