Posted By LocalShops1 Girl,
Sunday, August 5, 2012
Updated: Sunday, August 5, 2012
| Comments (1)
It's almost here!!!!! Our fourth annual Birthday Bash and Small Business Awards is just a few days away, and we're thrilled to know we will be celebrating with you Wednesday evening at the beautiful St. Petersburg Museum of History!
Here are some things you should know:
- The event, as in years past, is sold out, even after we added a couple of tables.That means that if you want to snag a swag bag, you need to get there early, because they're going on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you're not able to
make it, please let us know via email -- firstname.lastname@example.org -- as
soon as possible!
- Doors open promptly at 6, and there will be time for mingling and networking before we make some special announcements, including details about our new member-led initiative to help local non-profits, our Call to Action and more!
- Come hungry! Island Flavors And Tings is planning a delicious buffet. What's on the menu? It's a surprise! There will be cake, too, thanks to Tropical Treats, and a cash bar with a special LocalShops1 Girl Cocktail.
- The awards presentation begins at 8, and we will be honoring some of the area's best businesses and shoppers. Check out the list of the finalists.
- Dress code? Business casual, cocktail, it's up to you! Something you'd wear to a nice dinner out. And don't forget the Floppy Hat Contest Decorate it any crazy way you want! (Contest details are here.)
Thanks to our amazing party sponsors!!
Island Flavors And Tings, Gulfport
Three Birds Tavern, St. Pete
Moorman Photographics, St. Pete
And much thanks to party supporters Above Promotions, Chart 411, Natural Eco Products, No Name Java, Bell Contracting, the Peaceful Warrior Massage, Tropical Treats and Your Travel & Cruise Concierge.
tampa bay local