Intensity Academy & LocalShops1 present Top Local Chef sponsorships! These are great opportunities to get your brand in front of Tampa Bay's foodies, local restaurants and local media!
The event, April 28 in downtown St. Pete, is expected to draw at least 150 guests, including top restaurateurs and celebrity judges from the area's top news sources!
Sponsorship opportunities start at $25. To sign up as a sponsor or for more information, email Mo Venouziou at email@example.com.
Habanero, $200 SOLD OUT!
Thanks to our Jalapeno Sponsors: Ale & the Witch, Sunset Appliance Service, The Shoppes at 400 Beach, Savory Spice Shop St. Petersburg & Prints Charming Photo Booth.
Get all the Jalapeno-level benefits, PLUS
• Name inclusion in press releases
• Logo on posters, postcards and other materials*
• Extra pair of tickets to the event (4 total tickets)
• 45-second video interview with the Saucy Queen, promoting your business
• Inclusion in swag bags
• Links to your website from our online promotions, including Top Local Chef webpage, Facebook event page and more;
• Space to hang your banner (up to 4 by 8) during the event
• Recognition during the event
• Pair of tickets to the event
Bell pepper, $25
your promotional materials in 100 swag bags! The bags will be given to
guests, participating chefs AND to the celebrity judges
To become a sponsor or for more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
LocaShops1's Top Local Chef 2013 is presented by Intensity Academy
and sponsored by the Ale and the Witch, Prints Charming Booth, the Shoppes at 400 Beach, Savory Spice Shop St. Petersburg and Sunset Appliance Service
Guests are asked to bring donations of canned foods for Community Food Pantry,