LocalShops1 member Lorraine Margeson of Donlo Communications is running for St. Petersburg City Council, District 2! Election day is Nov. 5. Every city resident may vote in every district race.
Lorraine's priorities for the city:
- Ensure Public Safety
- Rebuild Our Neighborhoods
- Prepare for Sea Level Rise
- Protect the Integrity of Our Waterfront
- Support Greenlight Pinellas
- Enact Curbside Recycling
- Reinforce Water Conservation
- Eliminate Red Light Camera Contract
To learn more about Lorraine, check out her campaign website.
Faces of Local is a free service that spotlights LocalShops1 artist, business and non-profit members. LocalShops1 is a coalition of hundreds of independently owned businesses and tens of thousands of energetic shoppers with the mission of advocating, promoting and offering support services to companies throughout Tampa Bay. Founded in August 2008, LocalShops1 is the region's most active voice for small businesses.