Setup & Breakdown: Vendors must be at their booths, completely set up, by 9 am. If you want to drive up to your spot to unload, you must arrive 6 to 7 am; if you plan to unload curbside, you may arrive 7 to 8 am. If you arrive after 8 am you may be turned away and will not receive a refund. Check in at the LocalShops1 station to get your space assignment, then unload and park your car before beginning to set up. Please park in one of the Pier lots (Dolphin and Pelican), along 2nd Ave. NE., or the nearby parking garage. Don’t park at the metered spots. You most likely will get a parking ticket! Breakdown starts at sunset (about 5:30 pm).
Electricity: Limited spots available for $25. If you need electricity email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
If you’re using electricity, bring your own 100-foot outdoor extension cord and tape to cover it with.
Black Friday-type Sales, Raffles, Swag?
Big sales (25 percent off or more), raffles, swag or special surprises at your Shopapalooza booth? Let us know by Nov 15 so we can plan shout-outs from the stage. Post your offers here: www.localshops1.com/survey-sales
Let’s get the CROWDS there!
Shopapalooza is being heavily advertised online, in print and in person, including:
• Direct mailing and flier distribution to thousands of tourists and residents along Beach Drive, downtown, the Old Northeast and other neighborhoods, as well as to hotels all up and down the beaches
• Print and online ads in Tampa Bay Times/tbt*, St Petersburg Tribune, tbo.com, Beach Life and other publications
• Thousands of postcards and posters plastered around town
• Major social media advertising campaign on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
• Email blasts to tens of thousands of shoppers in our e-mail lists and through our promotional partners,
including all the major chambers of commerce and business organizations in Pinellas County.
Thanks to Our Awesome Sponsors!
Shopapalooza is a production of LocalShops1 and sponsored by the City of St. Petersburg. The event is made possible with the support of our nonprofit partners, Rotary Club of St. Petersburg Sunset and The Kind Mouse Productions and our awesome event sponsors Moorman Photographics, American Stage Theatre Co., TBO.com/ St. Petersburg Tribune, Great Explorations Children’s Museum, and Smokin J’s BBQ.
Make sure to drop by sponsor booths and check out the services they offer!
Mark your calendars for NEXT year: Shopapalooza Festival 2016!!!
Saturdays, Nov 19 + 26, 2016, mark our seventh ‘Palooza season!